The Contipro holding boasts over 20 years of work in research, development and production of biotechnological active ingredients for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. The quality of our production and research facilities rankes us among the world's leading manufacturers of hyaluronic acid, which we export to 51 countries. The holding currently has 230 employees, of whom nearly half work in research labs. Sixteen laboratories equipped with the most modern facilities worth hundreds of milions of Czech crowns are spread out over 1,700 m2.
What we can offer
We offer attractive financial rewards and a range of employee benefits, including:
- Above-average salaries tied to individual performance
- Flexible working hours with maximum reconciliation of working and private life
- Five weeks' paid holiday
- Subsidized works catering
- Financial support for education and personal development
- Potential for rapid career growth
- Annual bonus based on the holding's performance
- Bonus of CZK 12,000 for full utilization of working time
- Assistance in finding accommodation and availability of housing purchase loans
- Company cars for private use among senior employees
- Work in a very clean region with one of the lowest costs of living in the country
What the local area can offer
- The Contipro holding, based in Dolní Dobrouč - in the picturesque foothills of the Orlické Hory mountain, is located halfway between Ústí nad Orlicí and Letohrad. Here is a small sample of what this region has to offer:
- In the winter, the surrounding area offers great conditions for all skiers, whether they look forward to long, steep slopes or are passionate about cross-country skiers.
- If you happen to be a keen cyclist, you can be sure that when the snow starts thawing there will be nothing to stop you from setting out along some of the many cycle paths to enjoy the breathtaking landscape.
- Swimmers will appreciate the newly reconstructed aquapark and indoor swimming pool in Ústí nad Orlicí and, in the summer, the Pastviny reservoir.
- They say that the world is the most beautiful when you view it on horseback. If you are one of these people, you will love the local riding clubs.
- If you are not into sport, the local area offers a lot of history to take in, such as nearby Litomyšl, a UNESCO heritage site, and Česká Třebovou, the home of the unique Romanesque roundhouse of St Catherine. You can also visit Letohrad, with the Czech Republic's only craft museum, and Vamberk, well-known for its museum of lacework and the production of bobbin lace.
- Cultural life is rich, with many cinemas and theatres (often featuring guest ensembles from Prague, Brno, and Hradec Králové), galleries and exhibition halls, as well as an extensive programme in the neighbouring towns and villages (Mobility Week in Ústí nad Orlicí, Čermná Folk Festival, etc.). As the weather livens up, summer gardens spring up on the town squares, and there are plenty of opportunities to forge stronger bonds with colleagues.
- Worried you'll be cut off from the rest of the world? Don't believe it! As one of the most important railway junctions in the Czech Republic, Česká Třebová offers the following direct connections: Prague (1.5 hours), Brno (1 hour), Pardubice (35 minutes), Bratislava (2.5 hours), Vienna (< 3 hours), Ostrava (2.5 hours), Warsaw (6.5 hours), Berlin (6.5 hours).